Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies


1 cup of peanut butter

1 cup of honey

1 1/4 cup of milk powder

1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar

Mix to form dough with wood spoon

Kneaded dough with chocolate chips

Roll and press dough on wax paper


Sumi and I made these quick peanut butter cookies. It was so easy and so tasty. We used honey in our mix and added chocolate chips. When we were done, we refrigerated our cookies and they tasted just as yummy and a little more firm. I am going to make these with my boys and use cookie cutters instead. I would assume you would dip the cutters in either milk powder or powdered sugar so the cookie dough won't stick. A great idea would be to make icecream cookies with these. I found this recipe on ReachOutMichigan website. Click the title, its linked!

No comments: