Monday, January 14, 2013

I found a Quilting Group!

Reading the newspaper is so important. I stumbled on a free quilting workshop for Breast Cancer awareness. I called right away to reserve my seat. After years of wanting to learn how to quilt I finally got my shot. It was an amazing day for me and all of the rest of the ladies that attended. When the teacher showed us what we were going to do, I said, "No way can I do that." After weeks of attending, I finished my first quilt. So sad to see it ending, but realized that there were more classes to come. So saving my little money here and there I am still quilting for four months every Saturday. No, I have not abandoned my knitting and crocheting or loom knitting, still doing it but adding a new love called quilting. Now I have started a new lap quilt for my mom. I think she is going to love it once its done. I have so many other things I wish to chat about, but I need to add some fresh and news links to my blog and upload some new pics. My first quilt(pieced by me,and long-armed quilted by Karoline)
Little beanie hat for a baby boy.

No comments: