Sunday, February 18, 2007

I need to knit, I need a brake, I need to relax


I would like to make this with denim yarn. The pattern is on Loomlaura blog. It really cute and simple.
Yes, I finally thought I would never say this, but I need a brake. Everytime I am doing something whether cooking, cleaning, homeschooling and all the other stuff that mommies do. I look in my room and I see my knitting basket. With fresh new yarn. New books. New stuff. Oh boy. I wish I can just knit away right now. But I can't. As soon as I pick up my needles I feel relaxed. No one can bother me at this time. Focusing on my stitchs and looking at looming videos on Isela's blog. I like to check out what everybody else is doing. What yarn are they using, what color? I need to make more time for myself. I been putting the kids to bed at 8:00pm. That is a start. If I can knit for at least 3 hours I would be able to accomplish many projects that I am aching to finish and start. Need to give myself 1 hour for my blog and checkout other cool knitting, crocheting, looming U name it blog! I need to check out this big yarn shop here in Egypt. People had said that they have nice stuff, I hope so. I am so stressed because I have not knitted, really knitted in a while. The stress is building, but its 2:00 am. I have to go to sleep and wake up early. So, maybe I can start tomorrow with my plan. As soon as I start I will be more relaxed the next day. I need to knit, DARNIT! Can anyone understand that? Is anyone listening? Nobody here does, so I have to make it work for myself. I am so pissed off. I am going to bed, and not being able to knit is upsetting. Am I being too much? Its just too late. Goodnight!



No comments: