Sunday, April 22, 2007

I am so tired tonite...


This is a photo I found on the internet. I really wish I knew who made it, because I love it. Maybe I am going to have to study it and make a pattern close to it. Its so cute!
Today was a very challenging day for me. My daughter and hubby were really excited today about there first day. Its a 3 hour morning class. I am not a morning person unless I have to be. And that's how its been since the kids started school. But I did miss that moment of relaxing as soon as they left, no way. We had 30 minutes left to catch the bus for class.
I had a good class today. I learned about 15 new words. And get this, the teacher said no english tomorrow. So now I can't talk english. That is really going to be hard for me. While in class I had a moment. A special one while she was talking I drifted into a thought of how I wish I was relaxing and knitting at home. Goodnesss, I had to wake up and catch up with the teacher before I get left behind.
I went to sleep for 2 hours when I came home. Woke up to the kids coming home from school at 3:30. Aghhhhh! Cleaned, cooked, sat and did hw with the kids, yelled a little, cleaned some more, did my hw then put the little rascals to bed at 8 pm. Where did all the time go? And now its 11:16pm. I didn't even get any of the dinner I cooked. So I had to clean the kitchen again(my daughter sneakly went to bed, it was her turn tonight) and now I am eating. What a shame. I only heated up a little bit because my stomach was growling and I don't want to get a stomach ache. I am going to bed, now! I really wish my neighbor upstairs can put those kids to bed. They are still up and crying. My kids went to bed at 8pm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. It will get better. You'll get acustomed to the morning class schedule. Don't be hard on yourself. You're doing a lot & in a foreign land.
And keep taking those naps! Rest is the bodies best medicine.

iSeL said...

I just saw a comment you left at Purling Sprite. You are from PR? Me too!

I have that pattern stashed somewhere. It is very pretty. :D

iSeL said...

Moca?! Yo soy de Hato Arriba, San Sebastian!