Tuesday, May 08, 2007

100 Degrees in Cairo today!!


It was a hot day today. I was so tired and exhausted when I got off of that Medinah Nasr bus. My daughter and I made a U-turn and went to the market and bought some Nestle Mega Ice-Cream cones. Mine was pralines and yogurt. It was a smashing treat under that desert heat. Headed straight for that little craft shop. Bought two bags of yarn. Different color and types. Just what I needed to feel better. As soon as I got home I t ook out my new glow in the dark loom and started practicing on how to make a flat piece from the loom. Actually its really nothing because I just did a little. But it's fun. Let see how far I get tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look of the blog!
What are you planning to make flat panel? I'm working on a fingerless mitten & hat design that will knit up quick & hopefully work for a few kids Christmas presents!