Saturday, May 12, 2007

Study Break!


I am having a little fruit salad and at the same time finish this mini post. I took out the flat piece I was making and decided to make a short sock. The problem is I am stuck. I can't figure out how to make the heel. The pattern book says to start like a flat piece. So I am going to try to do it and see what happens. Maybe I will check on the net and see if there is a mini video tutorial on it. After, After I study. I have a test on Sunday. But anyway, I promised the kids I would take them to Top Fruit and get Oreo Icecream Shakes. Sounds good? I will make sure I get one. LOL. So here is my focus after I come back, Study, Knit, Dinner, Study, Knit, Kids in Bed, Study then Knit, then zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It depends on the type of heel you want to make. It appears it is a small 24 peg knitting loom or maybe even smaller. With the small looms you could knit a flap heel, but you could always do the short-row heel.

Either way, you will knit back and forth as in a flat panel, with the short row heel, you will wrap the turning peg and leave the wrap on the peg (do not knit it) with the flap heel, you knit a small panel of about 2 inches long.

Tracey has a mini-video on how to turn the heel (short row).

Good luck with both the sock and the studying!